| The SEO Fast Track to Internet Profits
Organic search engine optimization offers unique benefits, including:
- Delivers qualified leads to your site that are actively seeking products like yours.
- Generates positive branding. Highly ranked sites are perceived as having high credibility.
- Generates the highest ROI of any online marketing method.
- Produces long-lasting results. Proper optimization can last for years.
- Visitors brought to the web site through organic search engine listings deliver the highest conversion rates of any online marketing method.
Google has not done a major reshuffle or “Google Dance” in over 2 years.
Most recent adjustments have been to a sharper definition of link value and Page Rank.
On page formatting has remained relatively untouched except for the lowering of keyword stuffing tolerance. To the SEOer this means that without major shakeups, work performed is pretty much going to stay where it is, which increases the already high ROI. (Return On Investment.)
The Caffeine Update* deals mostly with the speed at which a page is indexed.
*Google has continuously stated that the changes are based mostly in the infrastructure, indexing, and speed, which means the accuracy and relevancy of results should increase. So far, changes to your specific web design and site structure do not appear imminent, and your overall Google use experience will probably not change much at all.
Read more: http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-06-21/blog/sponsored-blogs/search-marketing/google-caffeine-and-seo#ixzz0vg3tbyyE
Ask any professional marketer what the highest ROI is in marketing and they will most likely answer “SEO”.
These folks did: http://www.4ecard.com/blogs/online-marketing-blog/41-online-marketing/131-highest-roi-on-marketing-.html
With the stability of Google’s listings, maintenance and monitoring is greatly reduced leaving only the cost of the initial layout and code changes. With any other type of internet marketing, PPC (Pay Per Click), portal marketing, banner advertising, or email marketing there is an ongoing cost involved to pay the sites delivering your message. Not so with organic search.
Organic Search puts your message out in front of pre-qualified, interested parties 24x7, 365 days a year and delivery does not cost you a cent. Properly done listings act like a tireless sales person pulling interested parties into the interior of your store where they can work their sales magic.
What does a top position mean to you? In a word….”Business!” A #1 position will get you approximately 39% of the search term traffic.
Pre-qualified, potential customers.
Amounts vary depending on the popularity of the search phrase and the conversion factor of your website. More on this in a bit. In the brick and mortar world your business depends on your marketing. Along with your advertising the following have an influence;
1. Positioning yourself in a location that has a good flow of traffic, some of which are interested in your products is the key. “Location, location , location.”
2. Having a sign that tells people what they are likely to see in the store. Branding enters into the mix.
3. Having the windows dressed to entice people in.
4. Clear organization and labeling of the various departments so staff are not pestered by questions of “Do you have?”
5. An efficient and secure sales process.
6. Service. Sufficient, enthusiastic trained staff to handle client problems and/or guide the client through the sales process.
7. Image. Reputation. Quality.
In the virtual world things are quite similar in intention but have a different process in the execution.
1. In the physical world you would get a good location by renting frontage in a high traffic zone. There would be consideration for your target market. You would need a location frequented by those that would be interested in your products.
In the virtual world this is achieved by directing traffic to your site by placing links. The most used methods are search engine results, Organic and PPC. Having the search engine list you in the top gets you the most traffic. It has been said that search engines account for 80 something percent of an average site’s traffic. (Let us know what your stats are.) If there is such a thing, a “normal” site would have a couple of dozen links built to it, and with proper SEO show a majority of traffic coming from the search engine results pages (SERPS). The lower the percentage of referrals coming to your site in comparison to overall traffic, the more you need SEO.
2. In the virtual world your “sign” is your URL. Using it to promote your keywords will get you a lot more traffic than using it for your brand*. For the search term “motorcycle accessories”, which do you think is going to capture the visitor better;
a. www.motorcycle-superstore.com or
b. www.fatbikez.com ?
They both sell motorcycle accessories. *Branded domain names can be forwarded to the keyword rich URL.
3. Dressing your virtual window. Remember to put your most important components “above the fold”. Use your main page as a “window” into your store. Present only enough information to capture interest and expand on that on other pages.
4. Organize your departments by importance to the user. In the brick and mortar world this is done by making the shopper walk through less important areas before getting to their desired location. (Walking through the personal care items on your way to the pharmacy.) In the virtual world this is reversed. The most important is featured first and the final result is as direct as possible. Within 3 clicks. The main page leads into the product category and this leads into to product’s description and call to action. One click to see the product category listing products and a choice of going into the detailed description (2 clicks) and adding it to the cart (3rd click) or adding it to the cart immediately. (Only 2 clicks.)
5. Efficient and secure sales process. In the brick and mortar world this is done by letting the customer swipe their own card. Online means the purchase process must be secure and generate trust. A whois check should reveal the same owner information as advertised on the site. The site should be secure for the client entering financial information.
6. Service builds your reputation and repeat sales. The better you make it, the more you will profit.
7. Image. Reputation. Quality. Remember, everyone leaves a ”Foot Print” .
Don’t lose your market share; get your pages ranked well. All aboard the SEO Express. Best of luck in your efforts.
Buy the Guaranteed Action Plan, $89.95