The elements of our SEO program are as follows.
- We receive your request and do an evaluation of your website for:
- Keyword Use.
- Site placement in the SERPs for your keyword phrases.
- We contact you to get your version of the primary keyword phrases and compare them to the site's keyword phrases.
- We conduct competitor research to see what your competitors are using for key phrases, and how they place.
- We do keyword frequency research and compare them against your keyword list.
- Results are checked for synonyms.
- Appropriate use phrases are chosen.
- We pick the primary phrases for the main page and interior value added pages.
This ends the keyword discovery phase.
We now move into the on-page work.
This can be done by us, or by your webmaster at our instruction.
We write out a list of changes or we make the changes to a private copy of your webpage on our server.
Changes usually include:
- Optimizing the loading time of your page.
- Use of keyword phrases on the page and in the meta tags, (Title, Description, Keywords).
- The position and size of the keywords in the visual presentation.
- Use of h1 to h3 tags in the code to structure the semantic hierarchy.
- Use of descriptive h2 headings to support the h1 key phrase.
- The use of anchor text links in the navigation.
- The structure of file names, both for graphics and page names.
- The use of alt tags and accessibility features.
- The structure and layout of the page taking eye tracking hot spot studies into consideration.
- Possible re-writing of the page(s) copy to better promote the main products/services.
After the on page work is completed, we add a couple of trackers to your pages.
Extreme tracker for quick visitor and search info, and a heat map tracker to see where your users click.
Monthly evaluations include:
- Frequency of search phrases
- SERPs. The position of your phrases.
- Linking pages on other sites.
- Length of time on server.
- Entry and exit pages.
Once the page work is done and trackers are added we send out a tweet, list your page on Facebook and our websites so that Google picks up the new copy.
Monthly services include:
- Link building for traffic and PageRank.
- Web Stats monitoring and analysis.
- SERPs monitoring.
- Tweaking if necessary.